We’re ending April with an array of new features and enhancements to improve your Sapaad experience and your customers’ with your business.
In case you missed it, here are a few highlights from our April updates.
Designed with gold-standard usability, our elegant and versatile customer display screen empowers restaurants to improve order accuracy, speed up checkouts, and enhance the ordering experience of your customers as well as your staff.
Plus, it’s quick to set up, easy to use, and great for walk-in and counter-service F&B businesses including Cafes, Restaurants, Food Trucks, Quick Service, and more.
Talabat Connect is now available in UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, and Egypt; continuing our commitment to expand Sapaad’s footprint in new and existing markets.
With the Talabat <> Sapaad integration, you can manage your Talabat store straight from Sapaad, seamlessly sync your menu with a click, receive and fulfill orders directly in Sapaad POS, and gain real-time insights into all your order channels in one place. Experience 100% automated order workflow and total delivery control.
In addition to Singapore, we’ve introduced Mall Connect—our mall GTO integration solution—to the UAE. Merchants with outlets at several leading malls can experience streamlined sync of daily sales and effortless management.
Sales data from Sapaad is automatically uploaded to the mall server at the scheduled daily or monthly sync time. No manual intervention required!
What’s more, with scheduled mall reporting, you can gain insights and analytics into business performance on a centralized dashboard. It’s quick and easy to setup and a delight to use!
We’ve partnered with a new payment gateway provider —MyFatoorah, offering a complete payment solution available in UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, and Egypt.
They join our growing list of payment partners worldwide supported by Sapaad.Online to give you the flexibility and convenience of robust, secure online payments.
5. We’ve resolved a bug where Talabat orders fail to automatically move from ‘Delivery in Progress’ to ‘Delivered’ tab specifically for countries having three decimal places. This has been updated so that the total amount will be rounded off to three decimal places to avoid discrepancies in payment collection.
6. We’re continuously improving Sapaad Direct’s stability and experience with important enhancements and fixes.
7. We’ve resolved a bug to accurately display the Sapaad Connect widget when GPay Food is enabled at the location.
8. A bug that prevented Sapaad Connect users from cancelling orders in a particular scenario has also been fixed.
9. We’ve optimized our Android app resolving the menu clearing issue when logging out. The app will now sync menus only when an update was made from the Web POS menu.
10. We’re continuously optimizing Sapaad Core, enhancing overall dashboard refresh resulting in faster, smoother performance for a much improved user experience. With this update, a bug that shows blank widgets has also been fixed.