We’re more than halfway through 2019! This June, we’ve introduced an array of new features and enhancements to improve your experience with Sapaad, as well as your customers’ experience with your business.
In case you missed it, here are a few highlights from our June updates.
Sapaad now has built-in integration with TeamViewer for a much smoother remote assistance experience. If you require remote assistance but don’t have TeamViewer already installed, simply click Setup > Remote Support and you’ll be directed to a new mini-portal that automatically downloads TeamViewer on your device.
You now get an alert if you put an invalid number when setting up your kitchen stations. We’ve also updated the description message that pops up when you configure your Kitchen Prep and Expedite Screens.
We’ve resolved an issue that returned bumped off order tickets in specific scenarios, improving the speed and precision of Sapaad KDS 2.0.
We’ve addressed the filter issue of the Top Customers Report. You can now easily filter your top customers by the order type of your choice.
You now get alerted to refresh your POS or PDA screen if the order you’re viewing has been updated by another user, avoiding duplication of added items or discounts and improving overall operational accuracy.
1. The Inventory module now displays the correct Cost Per Unit amount after a Stock Request is raised.
2. A minor glitch causing the display of an error message when deleting a supplier has been fixed.
3. In rare scenarios, menu changes weren’t reflecting on Sapaad.Online. This has been fixed.
4. We’ve resolved a sync issue with Sapaad.Online locations. You can now enable and disable locations with ease. Note: at least one location must be selected at all times.
5. We’ve made improvements to the setup and update process of Finished Goods.
6. The correct pop-up message is now displayed when adding or editing a Tax Rate.
7. An issue with the re-addition of deleted Delivery Areas in particular scenarios has been addressed.
8. Additional stability and performance enhancements.
We’ve got more exciting stuff coming and can’t wait to share it!